This can be done over the phone, through our website or via email. An invoice will be emailed to you as soon as your order has been approved. This invoice will show the outstanding balance,your shipping or pick up details and also our banking information.
Payment is to be cleared into our account by 11pm that night. If not the quoted price may no longer be valid and further charges may apply.
Under no circumstances will bullion be delivered before funds have cleared and made available.
- Internet Banking Transfer.
- Cash or cheque deposit made out to the Prime Bullion Ltd bank account.
- Private and discrete cash payment with pickup from the secure Vault (this needs to be completed the day of the purchase agreement to lock in the price).
- Payment needs to be cleared into our account immediately or proof of deposit provided to secure purchase price or added charges may apply.
With all our products:
- All shipping and Insurance costs are included in the purchase price. No added charges apply.
- Free scheduled pick up at the secure vault or our shop is an option.
- We do deliver to a PO.BOX address but note that insurance is only valid until accepted by the PO.BOX facility. PO BOXES should not be used as a long term storage facility.
- Insurance coverage is for the delivery process only. When the parcel is delivered and signed for the Insurance cover is completed. For this reason if a parcel has been already opened or looks tampered with please return to sender . The contents of every order has been checked and signed completed to insure the contents are correct and therefore we take no responsibility for items that are lost after the parcel has been signed for.
- Once the shipping address is provided by the customer and confirmed by us Prime Bullion takes no responsibility for changes to the confirmed delivery details.
- The free shipping option only applies to customers in New Zealand. All other shipping destinations will be considered on a case by case basis. Contact by email for shipping outside of New Zealand is recommended.
Prime Bullion Ltd is an Auckland,New Zealand based supplier of precious metals. All of the views shared on our website are our views and should not be taken as financial advice. The decision on how and for what reason to purchase items from our website is solely decided by you the purchaser.